Out of Hours Clinical Supervisors
Guidance for Clinical Supervisors & Trainers in OOH
How to become a Clinical Supervisor in OOH
- Clinical Supervisors should;
- Be on the Primary Medical Performer’s List in Northern Ireland for at least 2 years post certification
- Work at least 2 OOH sessions per month
- Have no current undertakings with the GMC
- It is desirable that Clinical Supervisors should be a current member of the RCGP
- Application Process Applications are currently being accepted for the role of Clinical Supervisor in OOH. The closing date for receipt of applications is 20 January 2017.
- Training will take place on Thursday 2 March 2017, 9am – 5pm. All successful applicants will be required to attend the training.