Please download and complete the Acceptance of Placement Form. In addition to the form above, there are also a number of forms which MUST be downloaded from this website, completed and returned immediately to the appropriate TRUST HR Department (contact details attached see bottom of this page), along with other vital documentation.
Forms to Download for all Trusts in Northern Ireland
- Personal Information Form
- Bank Details Form
- Fitness to Practice Declaration
- Starter Checklist
- HSC Pension Scheme – Please note: You will now be automatically enrolled into the Pension Scheme as of your start date. If you do not wish to pay into the pension you can opt out by logging onto the HSC Pensions website at www.hscpensions.hscni.netand download the appropriate form. Please return this form to the Trust Salaries & Wages Department.
Belfast HSC Trust Information
Northern HSC Trust Information
South Eastern HSC Trust Information
Southern HSC Trust Information
The Southern HSC Trust Induction Booklet for Doctors in Training is available HERE. The Medical HR Checklist sets out all the forms that must be completed and returned to the Medical Staffing Department in advance of starting your rotation. Please ensure you download the forms available from this site and return these as soon as possible. The form also reminds you what information will be required on day one. There are also a number of additional forms specific to the Southern Trust which have also be completed and returned as soon as possible.
Western HSC Trust Information
The Western HSC Trust Induction Booklet for Doctors in Training is available HERE.
The Trust also request that the following additional forms are completed together with those in the “Forms to Download” section below:
- Relocation & Associated Expenses for Doctors in Training - Guidleines
- Relocation/Excess Travel Eligibility for Doctors in Training - Form
- Blood Transfusion Process Competency Assessment
- Sick Leave Proforma
- Sign On Process Checklist
- Information for new Medical Staff
- Working Time Regulations (NI) 1998 48 hour opt-out agreement for Junior Doctors in Training
- WHSCT Junior Doctor Rota & Banding Supplement Information August 2016
Other supporting documentation to be attached with the above forms
- PASSPORT: 1 copy of photo page
- GMC/GDC CERTIFICATE: Original/Renewal 1 copy
- EVIDENCE OF YOUR NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER: 1 copy of any of the following: P45, P60, NI card (If you do not have a NI number, you need to contact your Jobs & Benefits Office without delay).
- EVIDENCE OF PREVIOUS SERVICE: 1 copy of your most recent payslip/staff transfer form
- IF APPLICABLE: EVIDENCE OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK: e.g. 1 copy of Visa Stamp on your passport & copy of HSMP letter, Workers Registration Scheme. It is essential these forms are completed and returned IMMEDIATELY (WITH THE OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION) to ensure that the administration arrangements for your pay are completed. Failure to do so will result in you not being paid on time.
What you must bring to HR on your first day
**Please note that if you are starting with Belfast HSC Trust you must comply with the deadlines on their website.** **New starts with South Eastern HSC Trust must comply with their deadlines and requirements – available HERE.** **New starts with Southern HSC Trust must comply with their deadlines and requirements**
Please bring the ORIGINALS of these documents on your first day:
- GMC/GDC CERTIFICATE
- EVIDENCE OF YOUR NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER: e.g. P45, P60, NI Card (If you do not have a NI number, you need to contact your Jobs & Benefits Office without delay)
- EVIDENCE OF PREVIOUS SERVICE: e.g. Most recent payslip/Staff Transfer Form
- IF APPLICABLE: EVIDENCE OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK: e.g. Visa Stamp & HSMP Letter, Workers Registration Scheme
- ORIGINAL P45: This should be sent to you by Payroll in your previous employment
For full details on where to go on your first day, please refer to individual Trust internet websites or contact the relevant Medical HR Team.
HAVE YOU ANY QUERIES?
If so, please contact the relevant Medical HR Team below. For clarification on which HR team deals with individual hospitals, please click here. To download a map of the HSC Trusts in Northern Ireland please click here.