NIMDTA is delighted to announce the launch of the 2018/2019 ADEPT NI Clinical Leadership Fellow Programme
The ADEPT Launch Open Evening will be held on Monday 8th January 2018 at NIMDTA Offices, Beechill House; 5pm-7pm. This event will provide interested trainees with an opportunity to meet with representatives of sponsoring organisations, and trainees who have already experienced similar excellent opportunities. To register for this event please click on the following link: ADEPT Open Evening 2018.
The ADEPT NI Clinical Leadership Fellows Programme is launched in partnership with the DOH, HSCB, RQIA, GMC, HSC Safety Forum, HSC Leadership Centre and HSC Trusts.
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=1973 linktext=’ADEPT Booklet’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=1974 linktext=’Clinical Leadership Fellows 2017/2018 – What will we be doing’ /]
Places on ADEPT are open to the following:
- Specialty trainees in a Northern Ireland postgraduate medical training programme who will be entering ST4 level or above in August 2018
- General Practice trainees in the Northern Ireland GP training programme who will be entering ST3 level in August 2018
- Specialty trainees in a Northern Ireland postgraduate dental training programme who will be entering ST3 level or above in August 2018.
Leadership Fellows will be appointed through a competitive process involving submission of an application form, attendance at interview and delivery of a presentation.
|ADEPT Open Evening||Monday 8 January 2018 (5pm – 7pm at NIMDTA)|
|Recruitment Opening||Monday 15 January 2017|
|Recruitment Closing||Monday 5 February 2017 at 4pm|
|Shortlisting Outcome released By||Friday 9 February 2017|
|Interviews||TBC – Early March 2017|
|Offers Made By||Mid March 2018 (within 5 days of interview)|
|Post Commencement and Induction||Wednesday 1 August 2018|
For further details and information, please contact email@example.com.