The Corporate Services Team performs a range of key functions within the work of the Agency. These functions include:
- Strategic & Business Planning;
- Co-ordinating the production of the Annual Report;
- Providing support to the Agency Board & its sub-committees;
- Leading the Risk Management process;
- Management of complaints, incidents and accidents.
- Co-ordination of the Agency’s Policy work.
- Preparing the work of the Agency for Audit purposes;
- IT Assistance, to include oversight of the Agency website;
- Overseeing the Records Management Strategy
- Health & Safety;
- Management & Upkeep of Beechill House;
- Operating a centralised procurement function.
- Annual Reports
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- National Fraud Initiative
- Corporate Services Contacts