Dental Continuing Education
The Dental Continuing Educational (CE) team provides a variety of courses covering all areas of dentistry. These include a mixture of all day, half day and evening events as well as in-practice sessions to suit the requirements and needs of all of the profession. All courses provided by NIMDTA’s CE team meet the GDC requirements for enhanced CPD. We provide courses
- In response to new and current legislation and guidance
- In response to your evaluations and feedback
- To assist all dental professionals to comply with regulatory bodies standards
- To stimulate interest in new methods and modes of working
- To encourage all dental members to meet, discuss and learn from their mentors and peers
CPD, Enhanced CPD and In-Practice Education
The best place for many topics to be delivered to all the dental team is in the practice setting where dental care is actually provided. It makes sense therefore to locate learning within that setting. For some practices it is easier to organise training and education in the practice rather than the practice team having to attend meetings at various locations. The practice will require facilities suitable for the training event.
To organise an in-practice CPD event please contact email@example.com
Please remember however that learning from and with your peers is also vitally important.
All NIMDTA’s Dental CPD courses held on the Accent Course Manager system will include aims, objectives, learning outcomes and GDC development outcomes as per GDC guidance and these can be booked and paid for online.
Course Manager can be accessed HERE