QUB and NIMDTA welcomed participants to their 10th Annual Clinical Education Day which took place on Friday 10 September 2021.
This event brought together medical educators and trainers across Northern Ireland who are involved in undergraduate and postgraduate education. This year’s event sought to provide educators and trainers with updates and information on topics such as:
- The GMC Post COVID-19
- Differential Attainment
- Expansion to Medical School Places in Northern Ireland
- Hot Spots for Health Professions in Education
- International Perspectives on Clinical Academic Training
- Supporting International Medical and Dental Graduates
- Dental Simulation using Hepatics
- Communicating with Trainees and Students
- Foundation Training
This online recorded event is now available on NIMDTA’s new Moodle Learning Management System.
If you do not have access to this and would like access, please contact email@example.com