Guidance for Clinical Supervisors & Trainers in OOH
- Guidance for Clinical Supervisors
- Guidance for Trainers who are not Clinical Supervisors
- Clinical Supervisors will receive a payment of £12 per hour from NIMDTA once a ROS form has been submitted to NIMDTA by the Trainee.
How to become a Clinical Supervisor in OOH
Clinical Supervisors should;
- Be on the Primary Medical Performer’s List in Northern Ireland for at least 2 years post certification
- Work at least 2 OOH sessions per month
- Have no current undertakings with the GMC
- It is desirable that Clinical Supervisors should be a current member of the RCGP
Applications are now being accepted for OOH Clinical Supervisors. Please See below the OOH Clinical Supervisor Training – Western Area 2019 advert for further information.
- OOH Clinical Supervisors Application Form 2019
All application forms must be received before November 16th 2019, please submit your completed application form to email@example.com. We will notify you when the next training session is confirmed.
Successful applicants will be required to attend a training session, which is planned for the 28th of November 2019, venue to be confirmed but likely to be Waterside Health Centre.