The peer interview scheme is a scheme run for trainees by trainees who have first hand, relevant experience of undertaking interviews themselves.
The scheme has significantly improved trainee participants’ confidence in undertaking interview at core and higher specialty levels for the last two years.
The evening involves:
- Interview technique training
- A mock interview circuit and
- Access to multiple specialty trainees for hints and tips!
Dates of the interview scheme are as follows:
- Foundation to Specialty Interview:
9th January 2020 17:30 – 20:30
15th January 2020 17:30 – 20:30
- Core to higher Interview:
10th February 2020 17:30 – 20:30
12th March 2020 17:30 – 20:30
Booking is now active on Intrepid Course Manager. Places will be filled on a first come first serve basis and are limited to 24 places each evening. Trainees will have preference over non-training applicants.