NIMDTA welcomes all new trainees to training in Northern Ireland in 2020/21 and is pleased to invite all to attend a programme of events including:
- An event for International Medical and Dental Graduates (IMDGs) who are new to Northern Ireland on Wednesday 29 July 2020
- Foundation Regional Induction on Thursday 30 July 2020
- A Trainee Welcome Event for Hospital Specialty and General Practice trainees on Tuesday 18 August 2020 from 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm
- A Dentistry Welcome Event for all new Dental trainees on Friday 28 August 2020 from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Social Media information for trainees new to this region
- Trainee Welcome Booklet
- Healthcare Library of NI Account
Event booking links are available through the below links and questions for discussion can be submitted in advance through the booking link or alternatively, emailed to VALUEDTrainees@hscni.net
Please contact VALUEDTrainees@hscni.net with any queries in relation to any of the above activities.
Wishing you all the very best in your forthcoming year and career beyond.
NIMDTA VALUED Trainees Team