Please download and complete the Acceptance of Placement Form below:
Forms to Download for all Trusts in Northern Ireland except the Belfast Trust
- HSC Pension Scheme – Please note: You will now be automatically enrolled into the Pension Scheme as of your start date. If you do not wish to pay into the pension you can opt out by logging onto the HSC Pensions website at www.hscpensions.hscni.net and download the appropriate form. Please return this form to the Trust Salaries & Wages Department.
Belfast HSC Trust Information
Northern HSC Trust Information
Contact details for the Medical Administrators for each specialty can be found below:
The Medical HR Checklist sets out all the documentation that must be submitted – information should be returned to the relevant Medical Administrator:
South Eastern HSC Trust Information
Southern HSC Trust Information
Here you will find all the necessary information to ensure your transition into the Southern Trust is as smooth as possible. It will also provide you with the required information for Induction. This web portal link, including the password to access it, will be emailed to you from the Trust Medical Staffing Department. However if you have not received this, please contact 028 3756 0106.
Information specific to Southern HSC Trust is also available below:
Information for New Rotational Doctors Joining the Southern Trust 298.98 KB 159 downloads...
Western HSC Trust Information
The Western HSC Trust Induction Booklet for Doctors in Training is available below:
The Trust also request that the following additional forms are completed together with those in the “Forms to Download” section above:
Relocation & Associated Expenses for Doctors in Training - Guidleines 44.82 KB 276 downloads...
Relocation/Excess Travel Eligibility for Doctors in Training - Form 69.53 KB 342 downloads...
Working Time Regulations (NI) 1998 48 hour opt-out agreement for Junior Doctors in Training 208.85 KB 75 downloads...
Western HSC Trust Junior Doctor Rota and Banding Supplement Information - February 2019 19.72 KB 138 downloads...
Other supporting documentation to be attached with the above forms
- PASSPORT: 1 copy of photo page
- GMC/GDC CERTIFICATE: Original/Renewal 1 copy
- EVIDENCE OF YOUR NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER: 1 copy of any of the following: P45, P60, NI card (If you do not have a NI number, you need to contact your Jobs & Benefits Office without delay).
- EVIDENCE OF PREVIOUS SERVICE: 1 copy of your most recent payslip/staff transfer form
- IF APPLICABLE: EVIDENCE OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK: e.g. 1 copy of Visa Stamp on your passport & copy of HSMP letter, Workers Registration Scheme. It is essential these forms are completed and returned IMMEDIATELY (WITH THE OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION) to ensure that the administration arrangements for your pay are completed. Failure to do so will result in you not being paid on time.
What you must bring to HR on your first day
**Please note that if you are starting with Belfast HSC Trust you must comply with the deadlines on their website.** **New starts with South Eastern HSC Trust must comply with their deadlines and requirements – available HERE.** **New starts with Southern HSC Trust must comply with their deadlines and requirements**
Please bring the ORIGINALS of these documents on your first day:
- GMC/GDC CERTIFICATE
- EVIDENCE OF YOUR NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER: e.g. P45, P60, NI Card (If you do not have a NI number, you need to contact your Jobs & Benefits Office without delay)
- EVIDENCE OF PREVIOUS SERVICE: e.g. Most recent payslip/Staff Transfer Form
- IF APPLICABLE: EVIDENCE OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK: e.g. Visa Stamp & HSMP Letter, Workers Registration Scheme
- ORIGINAL P45: This should be sent to you by Payroll in your previous employment
For full details on where to go on your first day, please refer to individual Trust internet websites or contact the relevant Medical HR Team.
HAVE YOU ANY QUERIES?
If so, please contact the relevant Medical HR Team – for clarification on which HR team deals with individual hospitals please see below: