Induction Documentation from the Deanery for Specialty Training as a Core Trainee, Specialty Run Through Trainee or LAT is available below:
Trainees are required to download and complete the following:
- Enhanced Form R
- Trainee Educational Agreement
- Completing and Submitting the Trainee Education Agreement Electronically
The forms must be submitted to the Hospital Training Department, NIMDTA, Beechill Road, Belfast, BT8 7RL.
Upon receipt of these documents, your National Training Number or Deanery Training Number will be issued to you, along with a copy of the Form R which will be signed by the Postgraduate Dean. A copy will also be forwarded to the relevant Royal College.
In addition there are also a number of forms which must be downloaded, completed and returned to the appropriate Trust HR Department. Please click here for further details.
The Gold Guide
Current Gold Guide
This edition replaces all previous editions of the Gold Guide with immediate effect.
This Guide will be subject to on-going review.
Protocol for Changing the Gold Guide
- The Gold Guide will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Membership of the review group is confined to officials from the four UK Health Departments.
- Individual country Programme Boards/Steering Groups are invited to submit requests for changes/amendments to the review group, with reasons.
- Comments regarding changes and/or amendments must be received by the review group in April/May each year.
- The review group will meet, consider requests and write the relevant changes, subject to testing of the impact of any additions.
- All changes/amendments will be published as supplements to the Guide (with relevant date of implementation) in June of each year.
- The review group could be requested to consider urgent amendments an an ad hoc basis.
- A separate recruitment supplement will be issued each year.